In keeping with our commitment to service excellence, our goal is to ensure that you have access to information that will help maximize the benefits of our programs and services. Below are responses to some frequently asked questions on various topics.
- Access areterx.com and click "Join Our Network". Complete the required fields to create an account.
- A confirmation email will be generated to your pharmacy with a link to verify your account and answer security questions. Your pharmacy will then be granted access to the Arete Pharmacy Network website to complete the application.
- After completing the application, it will be reviewed for approval onto the network.
- Once approved, additional documents will be sent to your pharmacy to electronically sign and return to begin enrollment onto the network.
Please Note: If your pharmacy is located in a HEAT Zone, additional requirements may apply.
Please Note: Some Pharmacy Benefit Managers require your current PSAO affiliation to send notice of termination to them before a new PSAO relationship can be added.
Accessing the Website
Please Note: Arete Pharmacy Network's programs and services are primarily accessible via the members-only section of our website. Keep the User ID and Password created for your pharmacy in a safe place.
- Log in to www.areterx.com with your assigned username and password.
- Click on the "Account" tab, to view your member profile.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Account Information Change Form".
- Fill out the form with the details you wish to update and send this as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 602.678.0136.